Total Pageviews

Friday, June 29, 2018

June 28 2018 - Camborne - Beauty Parlor, TESCO & Trevaskis Farm - very hot day. Full Moon.


Beauty Parlor in Illogan, Redruth

11 am APPOINTMENTS   




5 AM outside my bedroom window.  Full Moon. 
 Flower boxes at Trevaskis Farm in Gwinear
 Trevaskis Farm
 They wanted 9.95 pounds for a small bottle of vanilla extract.  No way!!
 Fish from Newlyn Fishing Harbor
 Trevaskis Herb Pallet

 I love the combination of flowers.
 My beautiful room in Camborne at Angela and Jeff's home.  So grateful.
 We drove to Illogan to get our hair washed and blown out by Angela's granddaughter, Megan, then to TESCO. I bought ice, trifle, whole grain bread.  We had cheese sandwiches for lunch, and went to Travaskis Farms, afterward.  We picked strawberries there in a Poly Tunnel, and I bought self rising flour.  Back home, we were overcome by the heat, and rested.  Elaine and Megan stopped by.  Angela and I were going to make under roast for Geoffrey, but we were so hot, we decided on ordering fish & chips, but were not hungry for a hot meal, either.  So we had trifle for dinner with custard and strawberries,  and Angela and I watched BBC1 TV.  2 good shows.
View from my upstairs bedroom.

No comments: