Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2018

June 16 2018 - Lovely Caitlin drove me to these magical places - Met her in the Farm Store

Saturday was my day off - in fact the day I was going to leave to stay in Penzance for 4 days for much needed rest.   But I decided to stay at the farm and work.

I was offered a ride to make a farm delivery, and had a few stops along the way to give me a little down time and to see places outside the farm.


Cottage by Penberth Cove

 Penzance - Mount Bay







Poldark episode filmed here in Penperth Cove. 


Walking on the way to the Cove, we passed this grove of giant  gunneras.  
 I had a very magical day with Caitlin.  Those paths in the woods were amazing. The old manor house, The cove, Mousehole, Penzance, dinner, your beautiful garden and house, The Honeysuckle Cottage in Paul, just north of Mousehole. .

































 Poldark filming.








 

No comments: